Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Problem relating to orkut ? i have an account in orkut and there is only one friend in my account. the problem?

is that his image appears in my friend,s list but in my friend,s account my image doesnot appear in my friend,s list. ( my image appears in his account everywhere but not on my friend,s list which is located in rightmost corner ). what is the problem ? another thing is that my account is showing one fan although when i opens it there is no one. is this thing related to above problem ? plz help. 10 points instantly.
Problem relating to orkut ? i have an account in orkut and there is only one friend in my account. the problem?
janjanajkdfn
family name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

orkut Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting