Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How to insert my name (first name) in ORKUT using japanese fonts?

I wanna use my name in japanese fonts. I tried this with microsoft japanese keyboard layout. I was successful in doing that. But What I found was that my name is displayed in japansese fonts in my computer only. If I view from any other pc or from a cyber cafe, my name appears like boxes instead of japanese fonts. Hence " I would appreciate every one of Yahoo member to suggest me a solution where I put my name permanently in japanese fonts and it should represent japanese fonts, no matter where I view my page from "
How to insert my name (first name) in ORKUT using japanese fonts?
You'll have to convert it to a little PNG or GIF image. The easiest way would to do a screen-grab on your computer and crop it down with the Windows paint program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

orkut Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting