Saturday, October 24, 2009

If i want to remove some one from my friend list on orkut...how is that possible? i mean what are the steps?

I am getting unwanted scraps from some one who is in my friend list....i don't want him to scrap me....or not being able to view my profile either...how can i do it?
If i want to remove some one from my friend list on orkut...how is that possible? i mean what are the steps?
Go to that friend's profile and the select the option remove friend.





:: Screenshot ::


http://img352.imageshack.us/my.php?image...
Reply:to take off the friends list go to "view all friends" label when the entire list of ur friends gets displayed click on the 'edit' label present on the persons sect.. den it will give u 3 options - update/remove/cancel. select "remove" .. dat will do the job . Go to settings in dat privacy der have options dat will help restore ur privacy.
naming

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

orkut Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting