Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I have a HP Pavilion dv6602 and NVIDIA Graphics,the graphics visual is not looking good on orkut?? ?

I have updated my NVIDIA Graphics and the visual is looking awesome but when i use to go to Orkut website,the visual doesn't looks good on orkut and else where its fine.


Please help me to solve this graphic problem,,,


only the visual looks bad on orkut.
I have a HP Pavilion dv6602 and NVIDIA Graphics,the graphics visual is not looking good on orkut?? ?
hello brij ,


First you uninstall the driver or the graphic update from windows update then check out the performance,


same happened with me


but now solved after uninstalling that update..


so try it


i hope it wil solve your problem





or search for help at NVIDIA website.
fantasy name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

orkut Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting