Saturday, October 24, 2009

How can i save the full version of video from my orkut account?

Hi


There are so many videos in my orkut mail. I can see it only on youtube. I want to save it on my PC and on my Cell. I downloaded "TubeHunter Ultra", but it save only 30 seconds videos and there are so many videos which are more than 30 seconds. I want to save these vidoes full time.


Can you tell me which through which software i can download these orkut video in my PC and my mobile too
How can i save the full version of video from my orkut account?
Use Mozill Firefox and install this addon


You can download full lenght videos





https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox...





Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

orkut Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting