Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Am not able to pen my orkut account and access it in my system alone?

when i sign in to my orkut account am getting the words redirecting-microsoft internet explorer.. and after thet my page is not at all opening even if i wait for so long... this problem occurs only in my home pc.
Am not able to pen my orkut account and access it in my system alone?
It's your security settings in that browser. Either lower those, upgrade your browser or install a new browser, such as Firefox (or Internet Explorer if you don't have it).
Reply:I have used several of their programs, most have rocked, some didnt -- so overall, I say that they are safe to do business with and have good programs.
jewish name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

orkut Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting