Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Whenever i try to open my orkut account it says there is an error n closes immediately plz help me? ?

the error report says internet explorer has encountered an error and needs to close. this happens always. im fed up trying to open my page.what might be the problem?plz tell me plzzzzzzzzzz
Whenever i try to open my orkut account it says there is an error n closes immediately plz help me? ?
Well I don't know orkut, but I do know that Firefox might log in.


http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/firefox...





This is where you can download Firefox. Firefox is an internet browser that works about the same as Internet Explorer 7, but is faster, better and has add ons.


This is a short term solution.





Regards,





Jarige
Reply:may be ur system software is not updated something like java.


or try by creating a new user account in the system

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

orkut Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting