Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How to add orkut friends in google talk?

I don;'t know their orkut id. I have them added in my orkut friend list. But how to import all this contacts in google talk. Google talk demands ids but where to find their id
How to add orkut friends in google talk?
Hay...





I would let you know a simple way to get their orkut id's..





For that all you need to do is...





Go to Orkut settings where you can customize...there you would find an option like intimate friend requests and all other stuff through messages or mails...





I want you to mark on intimate through mails...





If any one adds you in orkut automatically you will be recieving a mail with their email id..





ex:- bharathreddy%26lt;bharathreddypunuru@gmail.co... you in orkut..








I hope you understood...let me know if you want any additional information in this regards...








Regards


Bharath Reddy


http://bharathreddypunuru.wordpress.com
scientific name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

orkut Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting