Tuesday, May 25, 2010

If my orkut account gets hacked, is there any way I can block that account or do something about it?

By Hacked, I mean somebody would have changed the password as well. So you cannot access it now.
If my orkut account gets hacked, is there any way I can block that account or do something about it?
logon to the account and look for change password...once you change the password the hacker is lost. then change your password often..more likely the hacker is a pal who has been to your house. trust no one. also put in your user ID and ask for an email of your password be sent to you. if it isn't something you did...notify the op. by email
Reply:i want to block my orkut account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

orkut Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting