Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can i ban orkut in any computer? is there any software or trick to help me?plz read my Q detailes.?

HIi frndz, i am using 2 computer with 1 DSL connenction and before some days when i was try to open orkut in one computer so one error appear "hahahahaha orkut banned" with sound of laughing and at same time on other computer it opend without any error; and it never solve till i format my computer which have problem and the problem solved. so it was not banned in my city (becauze it oppened in my other computer)it should be a software installed on my computer or any changes in my registry........................So plzzzzzzzzzzz help me.................
How can i ban orkut in any computer? is there any software or trick to help me?plz read my Q detailes.?
Don't worry dude...its not a big deal. Orkut was not banned on your computer at all, a malware program was blocking it. A good anti-virus or an internet security suite could help you, but if even they fail, you could try restoring your computer to an earlier date.


You may find the system restore utility in your computer here:





start%26gt;all programs%26gt;accessories%26gt;system tools%26gt;system restore





this will definitely fix your problem. Formatting your HDD is the last option you have, but with "System Restore" facility, you'd not have to do that.





P.S. That malware must've entered your computer when you clicked on a malicius link scrapped to you by someone. So next time, be careful and dont click on any suspicious link.
Reply:go to internet options...





click on privacy tab,, and remove orkut.com from the tab "sites"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

orkut Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting