Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do I enable viewing profile visitors on Orkut?

A few days ago, I disabled profile visitors view in my Orkut account. How do I get it back? I tried un-checking the "disable profile visitors" option in settings, but to no avail. Please help. Thanks in advance.
How do I enable viewing profile visitors on Orkut?
on your Orkut home page


on top left before help and logout


there is a link called settings


click settings


then the third option


disable profile visitors untick the tick box


n click update








have fun


take carez
Reply:I have the best answer for your question "How do I enable viewing profile visitors on Orkut?". Please click the link below to check my answer:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

orkut Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting