Saturday, November 7, 2009

Can i track from which place was i sent an email or scraped on orkut etc?

telll in detail please.also if i can knoe ip of thyat person,how to decipher place out of it?
Can i track from which place was i sent an email or scraped on orkut etc?
Hello Shamsher K. - If I understand your question correctly I believe you are trying to find out the location of an email that was sent to you. I hope that I am correct!Open the email to read it.Scroll down to the very bottom of the page. On the lower right hand corner you will see "Full Header" click it.Now scroll back up to the top of the email.You will see very much information about the place it was sent from and where it was sent to.You will see the word Received.It is written twice. Write down the IP address next to the FIRST word Received.That will be the IP address you want to determine where the email came from.Next go to this website: http://www.melissadata.com/Lookups/ type it exactly as I have typed it for you.A page will open with the following categories listed at the top of the page: Address %26amp; street Data Everything Zip Codes Business %26amp; Professional Maps %26amp; Aerial Views. Click on Business and Professinal. Next you will see a box to enter the IP address. Enter the IP address that you wrote down. Click Enter. Wait a couple minutes then scroll down the page until you see a box outlined in brown. There you will find where your email came from.It may not give you names, but it will tell you location and more. It is free and do not bother loging in. Just enter your information and get your answers. I Truly Hope that will help you. I have Put this website in my Favorite folder, as it has very much assistance to offer. Many websites want money for such information. I spent alot of time looking for a good website that helps people without charging.It is also rated as a very good website by my McAfee Site Advisor. That is the name of my security suite, which has a Bar on the top of my address bar. Each time I go to a website the bar turns green for a good website that McAfee Company has checked out to be a good website. The bar turns yellow to caution, red to do not enter website as it is unsafe, grey if McAfee company has not checked the website. This website that I have informed you about was Green for Go! Good Safe Website.Best Wishes and Good Luck my Friend. If I have not understood your question correctly please forgive. Peace be with you my friend..... kmj

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

orkut Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting